Outfitters offer rafting trips of all kinds for all ages and abilities. Families enjoy fun excursions on rivers such as the Main Salmon. Sightseers like quiet flat-water floats on rivers such as the Clearwater River. Whitewater seekers go for the Middle Fork of the Salmon, Lochsa, Selway, or the Snake River through Hells Canyon.
Outfitters take care of everything on these trips. They row the rafts or lead guests who paddle their own. Tents and waterproof gear bags are provided. Enjoy home-cooked meals, including salads made from fresh fruits and vegetables and Dutch-oven baked breads and desserts. At the end of the day as the sun sets in the canyon, gather around a campfire with your fellow paddlers. With the help of a local outfitter, explore the scenic rivers that flow through our scenic region.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- Whitebird Vacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sHotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown LewistonDowntown ClarkstonAntiques
- Family Fun
- EntertainmentParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoKid Friendly AttractionsNez Perce TribeLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging