203 5th St., Lewiston ID Website
Pioneer Park is the oldest park in Lewiston that started out as a cemetery until the late 1880s. The church that sits at 3rd Avenue and 5th Street was built in 1904 as a Law Library and the northern home of the Idaho Supreme Court until 1956. In 1989 a new Band Shell was built.
This park has playground equipment, a water fountain and a band shell