Casual bicyclists, walkers and runners utilize the more than 25 miles of paved pathways on the Clearwater and Snake River Recreation Trail. The Lewis-Clark Valley’s mild climate allows for use of the paths year round. Parks, beaches, boat launches and rest room facilities can be found along the route.
The annual Seaport River Run, held every April, allows serious competitors and amateur runners a challenging course covering both sides of the Snake River.
There are 12 exercise stations along a 1.25-mile paved trail on the Lewiston Levee Bypass. Park in one of the three parking lots to access the trail.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- Whitebird Vacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sHotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown LewistonDowntown ClarkstonAntiques
- Family Fun
- EntertainmentParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoKid Friendly AttractionsNez Perce TribeLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging