Fresh produce, organic grains, local jams and jellies, honey, baked goods, wine, beer and other liquor are a few of the things you’ll want to sample and take home with you.
Stop in at Daily’s Bakery in Clarkston for some fresh baked bread, pastries, homemade soup and other goodies. If you’re there between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm during the week, you’ll probably run into Rivertown Coffee Roasters’ owner/roaster, Randy Elben. He’s more than happy to talk to you about the ten different kinds of coffee beans he roasts fresh daily from all over the world, African, Guatemalan, Ethiopian… He blends and roasts (from white to burnt) beans by request and sells them in 1lb and 5lb bags. He’ll mail coffee beans to you, and your friends and family, on request. Served at Daily’s Bakery, Rock On Espresso, Simple Eats, Paulucci’s, Antonio’s, Aqua Touch Car Wash, Airport Espresso, and Pony Espresso.
Wilson Banner Ranch, located just west of Clarkston on Hwy 12, has seasonal fresh produce including vegetables, fruit, herbs and other items like gourds, flowers, cider, pet food, hay and straw. They also sell raw, 100% pure local, honey, from honey bear size to up to a gallon. Honey comes in Star Thistle, Clover and Alfalfa just out of the hives! They also have Buckwheat honey if you enjoy a more robust flavor.
All baked goods are made in-house with local organic flour and oats grown and milled right here in Lewiston at the Blue Lantern Coffee House. The Blue Lantern serves espresso drinks, coffee, Italian sodas, coffee and fruit granitas, chai tea, tea, and other drinks with baked goods like cookies, muffins, galettes, and quiche. In the evening, enjoy wine from our three local wineries, plus organic wines, and pacific northwest beers including some Idaho craft beers.
The Mystic Cafe, in downtown Lewiston, serves up fresh baked pastries and desserts, fresh made soups and other delights utilizing local produce and products. They serve local wine and beer on tap.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- Whitebird Vacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sHotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown ClarkstonDowntown LewistonAntiques
- Family Fun
- EntertainmentParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoKid Friendly AttractionsNez Perce TribeLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging