Dining in Lewiston and Clarkston is generally a very casual experience. There are a few fine dining restaurants but casual dress is still welcome. Reservations are rarely necessary at most of the area restaurants.
The Lewis Clark valley is famous for its bite-size steak which usually comes breaded and fried, grilled, or broiled in small, tasty pieces you can pop in your mouth. Restaurants offering this local favorite include: Tomato Bros, Main Street Grill, Bo Jack’s Broiler Pit, Jollymore’s Station 3, or Hogan’s Pub.
Enjoy scenic views of the river while dining at Rooster’s Waterfront Restaurant or Quay at the Quality Inn in Clarkston. Either pull up by boat, drive by car or enjoy your stroll along the levy system to get to there leisurely while enjoying the view of the canyon.
Make sure to stop in at Fazzari’s Finest Pizza in Clarkston during your stay. Buzzfeed.com ranked them as one of the “18 Pizza Joints You Must Try Before You Die”. Why you should try it: For The Shotsy, which has mustard sauce, swiss and mozzarella cheese, polish sausage, sauerkraut, and beautiful, beautiful onions. It’s a pie that takes the deli sandwich of your dreams and merges it seamlessly with pizza.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- Whitebird Vacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sHotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown LewistonDowntown ClarkstonAntiques
- Family Fun
- ParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoNez Perce TribeKid Friendly AttractionsLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging