Music lovers will find a wide range of choices available in the Lewis Clark Valley. From classical to jazz to country, you’ll find something to fit your musical palate.
Every summer Brackenbury Square in downtown Lewiston becomes the home to live music for Sound Downtown, a partner event coordinated by Beautiful Downtown Lewiston. Bring your blanket or chair for seating and enjoy live music from 6-8pm every Saturday June through September. Sip on local wine and craft brews while enjoying local vendors selling food and drinks.
On Thursday evenings, June through September, enjoy local live music on the deck at MJ Barleyhoppers inside the Red Lion Hotel. Sip on their domestic craft beer while enjoying cover hits with the 7 Devils band from 6-9pm.
Don’t miss the annual Rockin’ on the River held at the Snake and Clearwater Rivers Confluence in July. This live music event brings in a different performing artist each year with all proceeds going back to local charities within the Lewis Clark Valley.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- Whitebird Vacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sHotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown ClarkstonDowntown LewistonAntiques
- Family Fun
- ParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoNez Perce TribeKid Friendly AttractionsLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging