Hells Gate State Park’s trail system in Lewiston, provides miles of intertwining trails along the Snake River. Enjoy scenic views from up on top of the climb, stop to dip your feet in the cool water, have a picnic at one of the many benches along the way, or stop to watch the wildlife. Access year round.
South Asotin Trail is a 2.2 mile out and back trail located near Asotin that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- Whitebird Vacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sHotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown LewistonDowntown ClarkstonAntiques
- Family Fun
- ParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoKid Friendly AttractionsNez Perce TribeLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging