Every Saturday, June – September, visit the Lewiston Farmers Market in downtown Lewiston. The market runs from 5:00-8:00 pm in the D Street Parking Lot and Brackenbury Square.
Stop by the Clarkston Farmers Market and enjoy fresh produce, handmade crafts and homemade goodies. The market runs every Saturday morning from 8:00 am to noon, June – September on the corner of 5th and Sycamore Streets in Clarkston.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsDistillersFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- HotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown ClarkstonDowntown LewistonAntiques
- Family Fun
- ParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoKid Friendly AttractionsNez Perce TribeLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging