At the Asotin County Aquatic Center, you can play in the water all year long. The indoor lap pool and activities pool offer an adventure no matter what the weather is outside. It’s the place to go for swim lessons, swim meets, birthday parties and just to splash. In the summer months, hit the outdoor Lagoon Waterpark with a wave pool, lazy river, water slides and and zero-depth entry activities pool. The Great Escape (2nd Friday of each month) gives parents a night off where kids are entertained with culture, crafts, games, movies, swimming and more! Bring their sleeping bags and pillows for their great adventure.
Take the kids swimming at Chief Looking Glass Park, Chief Timothy Park or Hells Gate State Park on the Snake River. Take a drive up river past Asotin and stop along the way to dig your toes in the white beach sands and take in the views of Hells Canyon.
- Local Flavor
- WineriesMicro BreweriesLocal ProductsFarmers MarketsDining
- Hells Canyon ToursGolfingBicyclingFishing & HuntingWater Sports & Water ParksLevee SystemHiking TrailsParksHorseback RidingRaftingMountain Bicycling
- History & Culture
- Confluence ProjectNez Perce TribeLewis & ClarkMusicMuseums & Historic SitesWildlife CentersVisual & Performing Arts
- HotelsVacation Rentals, Cabins, and B&B'sRVs & Camping
- Downtown LewistonDowntown ClarkstonAntiques
- Family Fun
- ParksKid Friendly HikesWater Sports & Water ParksWildlife Centers
- Nearby Attractions
- Outdoor Adventure in Hells CanyonCasinoKid Friendly AttractionsNez Perce TribeLewis & Clark TrailWineries
- Meeting Planner
- CaterersEvent CentersLodging