- One night stay in a room with one king or two queens
- One round of golf per person at either The Lewiston or Clarkston Country Club or Quail Ridge Golf Course
- Golf cart to share
- Breakfast at Bogey’s
1 person price: $162.50, 2 person price: $225.00. Subject to availability & prices subject to sales tax. Credit Card Required. In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the hotel to cancel the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge. Offer expires December 31, 2015. LEARN MORE >>>
- One night stay in Premium Accommodations
- 2 rounds of golf at the Lewiston Golf and Country Club to include cart and two small buckets of practice range balls.
- Two drink tickets to the 19th hole in M.J. Barleyhopper's
- Breakfast for Two
Package starts at $269.00 *Package only available March 1, 2015 - October 31, 2015. If more than two people are golfing, guest will have to pay any extra fees at the golf course. Must book at least 3 days in advance. LEARN MORE >>>
Sportsman's Specials : Fishing & Hunting
- Overnight Accommodations
- Grab n Go Breakfast so you can get to your favorite spot early!
- Lunch on the Go gourmet lunch from Chef Aaron’s kitchen includes your choice of sandwich options upon arrival, bag of chips, fresh fruit and baked treat to go.
The cabins are right on the beautiful snake river, opposite a boat launch so perfect for fishing! The cabins sleep up 10 people and are self-catering with full kitchen, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- We can provide breakfast and a packed lunch if arranged with us in advance
- Cabins with hot tubs are available – see special!
- Dogs are allowed, but not in cabins
- We can make provisions for your horses, and even help with maps for trail riding
Weekdays (Sun-Thursday) $65 plus tax per cabin based on 4 people sharing. Weekends (Fri/Sat) $85 plus tax per cabin based on 4 people sharing. HOT TUB SPECIAL! $180 plus tax, 2wo nights in a hot tub cabin (based on 4 people sharing). *Please note: No alcohol, tobacco or drugs to be consumed on the premises. We also have a fully equipped lodge for use for wedding, retreats and churches. LEARN MORE >>>